Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced over the weekend the implementation of Tier 4 restrictions for London, the east, and south-east of England after alarming new numbers of Covid-19 cases have been uncovered.
What does Tier 4 mean for London?
- Non-essential shops, hairdressers, and all entertainment and leisure venues must close.
- People who cannot work from home are exempt of the rule, as well as people who need to move around for education and childcare.
- Households are no longer allowed to mix.
- One person can meet with one other person, but only outside.
- Residents from a Tier 4 area cannot travel abroad.
These measures will be reviewed on the 30th of December.
In the meantime, rest assured that our test centres will remain open and continue to provide results within 24 hours.
Opening times over the Christmas Period:
We will be open as usual (8AM to 6PM) during the Christmas Period except:
- Christmas Day (December 25th) : 10AM to 3PM
- New Year’s Eve (December 31st) : 8AM to 3PM
- New Year’s Day (January 1st) : 10AM to 3PM
What about the evolution of the virus?
Despite the evolution of the virus, we are extremely confident in our testing and technical capacities. Our RT-PCR tests remain 99.9% accurate, just as they always have been, in detecting the new strain of the virus.
For more information click here
We strongly recommend you register online for your RT-PCR test. You can click here to do so.