In-clinic RT-PCR for Test to Release / Fit to Fly / Non Diagnostic
- We can only refund a test if you fall under the following criteria:
- Your flight was cancelled by your airline prior to your test (you will need to provide a proof of the cancellation of your flight)
- You cannot attend your appointment for medical reasons (we will require a certified letter from your GP)
- Quarantine and/or entry requirements in your destination country change prior to your test
- Any other reason for cancelling your test will incur a £50 cancellation fee.
Home test kits for Test to Release / Fit to Fly / Non Diagnostic
- We can refund you as long as you send us back the unused test.
- In the case where there was an issue on our end we will refund the full amount, but if you simply do not need the test anymore we will retain a £10 fee for postage.
Day 2 & 8 / Day 2 / Day 8 – In-clinic and at home (From July 28th)
- We will not refund a Day 2 / Day 8 test unless you let us know more than 48 hours before your arrival date.
- In the case of a Day 8 test, we will refund you only if the country you were travelling from moved from the Amber to Green list after you purchased the test.
- If it is was a home test, please send it back to us unused.